Both large 4 manual organs and small positives reflect the same basic aims we wish to achieve in all our instruments:
- A classic, innovative design, expressing the instruments internal concept while always trying to integrate it as fully as possible into its surroundings.
- Technically reliable, well ordered internally, and minimal yet comfortable maintenance.
- Based on o ur own experience, we try to make instruments which are both free stylistically or inspired by different schools or historical periods which adequately express the musical knowledge of a specific musical tradition.
- Personalized voicing, aiming to find th e fundamental harmonic that facilitates a blend of colours and a well-balanced performance of literature from different periods. Our contribution to this trilogy of elements - the performer, the musical composition and the instrument - is the musicality of the instruments stops, a sensitive action and a steady wind supply.
- Action in accordance with the stylistic expression one wants, always quick and precise suspended tracker action. Our own research has allowed us to dispense with normal coupling aids, even on large 4 manual organs when the wind supply for all the large pipes are coming directly from the soundboard.
- There must always be plentiful winding that can easily be adapted to the required musical style.
- Swell boxes which offer the organist expanded p ossibilities for controlling the volume, even surpassing the effect of Romantic style organs.